I am Fine
When people say I am fine, what do they really mean? I am fine is the phrase that you will often hear from people when asked how he/she is doing, but does that really mean that they are okay?
People tend to say they are fine when it fact they are not and that they actually need some kind of assistance or help. For instance, many seniors living at home are living alone. They are proud of their independence and avoid being a burden to their family. Aging In Place is becoming the goal of the elderly and their families. But what can families do to help their loved one remain in their homes for as long as possible? You know they need more attention than they admit to. In fact, they may have increased fearfulness that something might happen to them and no one would find out in time. Even if they said that they are fine, it is still a stage where they need great care and attention. How is it possible for you, with your busy schedule, to check in with them on a regular basis, throughout the day, without threatening their sense of independence?
OurBrightLink.com is a leading telephone reassurance calling system provider. We give you reassurance that you will be notified if something is not right. At OurBrightLink.com, we strive to give you peace of mind by calling your loved one for you without fail. Our automated system will call your loved one for up to four times a day (not just once a day), and from as little as one day to as much as seven days a week. You schedule when to call and what type of call you need. We will send you a text message or a phone call if your loved one does not answer our call or if they answer the call but do not respond by pressing 1. And if your loved one presses 3 we will connect with you immediately. What's more, we eliminate the notification confusion created by Calling Circles, by only notifying a single responsible family member, friend or neighbor.
OurBrightLink.com was actually inspired by the founder to check in on his father who lived independently for many years and did not want to be bothered or to be a bother. The two objectives were to create a tool that could give the founder reassurance that he would be notified in the event of an emergency, and to respect his father independence. True story; about two years later, the father did not answer his morning call, and as it turned out he actually suffered a stroke (from which he recovered.) If it hadn't been for the notification of the missed call, it could have been days before anyone would have known there was a problem!
We are dedicated to doing everything we can to help families keep their seniors in their homes and make a positive impact on people's lives.
- Complete the form and click Register.
- You will immediately receive an email containing a link.
- Just click on the link to be taken to the Schedule Set up screen.
- Simply enter who the schedule is for, their phone number and Time Zone.
- Select when you want the calls to be made and what type of call it should be.
- Current options are:
- Are you OK?
- Do you Have Home Work?
- Did you take your medications?
- Is the room comfortable for you?
- This is your Daily Reminder Call.
- Is the room temperature OK?
- Did you take your insulin today?
- Are you wearing your pendant?
- Select what you want us to do if they don't answer the call.
- Select what we should do if they answer the call but do not press 1 or 3.
- Select if you would like to be notified immediately, or if you would like us to make another call in 1, 2, or 5 minutes before notifying you.
- Select if you want to be notified with a text message or a phone call.
- One week before your free trial is set to expire you will receive instructions for how to set up your Credit Card billing.
- If you wish you may complete your Credit Card billing info at any time before the expiration of the free trial.
You will receive an email containing an activation phone number, an activation code and instructions.